Quantity drug not change in inventory when edit prescription

huyendo wrote on Wednesday, May 11, 2016:

Hi all,

When i change a drug in inventory to another drug so quantity of new drug was dispensed but old drug was not adding

Example:

1. I have 170 panadol and 180 paracetamon (pic 1)
  2. book 10 panadol (pic 2) after that we have 160 panadol and 180 paracetamon (pic 3)
  3. edit prescription change 10 panadol to 10 paracetamon (pic 4)
  4. In inventory --> management it 's change as 160 panadol and 170 paracetamon (pic 5)
    But the right result should be 170 panadol and 170 paracetamon. because panadol have to rolback when booking cancel

Thank you all,
Henry

visolveemr wrote on Wednesday, May 11, 2016:

Hi Henry,

Once we select a drug in inventory and click on ‘Save and Dispense’ the quantity of the drug will be dispensed. When you click on edit again to change it, the old drug will not be added back but the new one can only be dispensed again.

Can you please share your pics for us to share more thoughts.

Thanks
OpenEMR Customization/Support Team,
ViSolve Inc
services@visolve.com | Phone: 408-850-2243
Demo’s @ ViSolve Demo Library

huyendo wrote on Thursday, May 12, 2016:

Hi ViSolve,

i’m sorry because i forgot attached file. Now this is my attached file. Please check it!

as your comment, " the old drug will not be added back". Have any way the old drug can be added back?

Thanks so much!
Henry

fsgl wrote on Thursday, May 12, 2016:

The Dispensary Module is functioning correctly.

You told the module you want to dispense 10 units of each drug. The module has no way of “knowing” that 4.png is being substituted for 2.png. As far as the module is concerned, you had dispensed 10 of each drug, so QOH in 5.png is correct.

Even though you can edit in the Prescription module, there may not be enough coding to distinquish between a substitution & the dispensation of 2 drugs. You probably have manually change the QOH’s.

huyendo wrote on Friday, May 13, 2016:

Hi fsgl,

I understood it, thank you so much!

Henry.

fsgl wrote on Friday, May 13, 2016:

It was my pleasure.

calvince wrote on Friday, February 03, 2017:

Hi all, i have the biggest problem ever…i have added my drugs in the inventory module, but then when am doing prescription on save and dispense “Internal error no drug ID specified” is displayed at the top left corner of my screen. where did i go wrong.
please need your help.

Calvince.

visolveemr wrote on Friday, February 03, 2017:

Hi Calvince,

In order to dispense the drug , we need to select the drug from “–in-house” drop down
in the prescription form .

Steps to be follow:

1.Fill all the mandory fields in the prescription form
2.Select the "–in house " option which is a dropdown
3.Click on the save and dispense button .

You will get a print form with drug details.

Hope this will clear your question.

Let us know if you have any clarifications.

Visolve

calvince wrote on Friday, February 03, 2017:

Hi Visolve,

Thanks alot for the procedure and am happy to say it loud that its now working, another request please,
help me know how to Drug price or how to creat prices in emr so that everybody can see it in the system/emr?

Calvince.

visolveemr wrote on Saturday, February 04, 2017:

Hi Calvince,

Currently Openemr doesn’t have an option to add individual drug price in inventory management.
You can add or modify the price for a drug in the feesheet.

Steps to add/modify the drug price in feesheet are as follows:

1.Select a patient from patient search screen
2.Create an encounter for the patient
3.In encounter summary screen click on Administration->feesheet menu
4.In the feesheet there is a dropdown with “products” as option , click on the products dropdown
5.It will list all the drugs from inventory management , select the drug name to which you want to add the price
6.After selecting the drug the fee sheet will display the drug detail with price text option where you can enter the price for drugs.

Similarly you can add prices for cpt codes.

To add prices for cpt codes :

1. Goto Administartion->codes menu from left navigation
  2. In the codes screen there is a text box namely “standard” which is used to determine the price of the cpt code.
  3. If you want to edit the price then you need to select the cpt code by using search and edit the price value.

Also refer the following link:
https://sourceforge.net/p/openemr/discussion/202505/thread/f99117c2/

Visolve

calvince wrote on Monday, February 06, 2017:

Hi Visolve,

thanks alot, its working

calvince wrote on Monday, February 06, 2017:

Hi all,

again am requesting to know if there is a way that when a networked computers using openemr, produces sound whenever a message is sent to a different user? if yes, please let me know how to do this be i really need the sound whenever i send a message to another user.

thanks
Calvince

Hi, i still dont understand why i cant Save and Dispense in Prescription. Can somebody tell me why? ASAP