Product screen overlay issues

Situation
I just upgraded to 5.0.2 and there ar some screen overlay issues;

Once I select and encourtine then click administratitve>fee sheet>poroducts the screen where products are listed changes to the product screen but remnants of the prior "fee sheet"screen remain and as a result we cannot select the products; also when we enter products into the inventory is says they are not there in stock wen we try to sell them yet shows we have them in number but not on check out.
OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version 5.0.2

Browser:
I’m using: Friefox and chrome

Operating System
ubuntu 16.4 or windows 10

Logs
Did you check the logs? No
Was there anything pertinent in them? Paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability

hi @mincey85, did you clear the browser cache?

No - I will try that.

Thanks
T

When I use my dropdown ICD-10 selector, the OK and Canel button are covered by the Search area.

Same thing happens with my procedure dropdown.

How can I fix this?

I did clear my browser history. I use mostly chrome but this happens in Firefox also. I’m happy to check the logs just remind me how to do it.

hi @nursejeff, have you tried it in tabs mode?

Yes @stephenwaite, it does the same thing in Tabs mode.

I thought this might be addressed by the patch-3 but alas - nothing. We cannot use the inventory feature that we have become so dependent on to track supplements

hi @mincey85, which of the drugs and products dropdowns were you using?

We arrive from the Fee menu after an encounter we choose fees>fee sheet> then click products> then the list of products appears and the previous screen “fee sheet” persists as an overlay

ok @mincey85 , change this value to 99

I don’t see what code_choices.css variable should be changed to 99, Please advise.

T

it’s the highlighted line

It was not highlighted in Edge but then I used a different browser and I see it now; thanks! just an FYI another tyro such as I has that problem. I have the files on the server to restore so we should make an appointment to handle that. Do you recall?

@stephenwaite will changing this help the ICD-10 and CPT dropdown boxes also?

1 Like

Okay done - simple!

That seems to have handled it! Thanks.

Be well!

1 Like

It did not work for cpt code and ICD-10’s. Did I need to restart my server after making those changes or adjust something else?

Hi Jeff;
I am not sure. Perhaps Steve may have some experience with that issue - it sounds a bit different than my issue. This change related directly to the fee_sheet form.

OK, I just discovered that this does not happen in Firefox, but it does happen in Chrome. I actually am running the two browsers side by side for more efficient chart review. I tried to do the billing in Firefox and it worked.

Help please.

Jeff

did you clear the cache in chrome?