Procedure Issues

Hello all, i am currently testing version 5.0 of OpenEMR and when i go to Procedures-> Providers and i click on the Add New button the name is showing as an closed drop down menu instead of and text input

I need help.

Thanks

Elijah Wisdom

@sjpadgett can you please take a look at this ?
Thanks

Hello Elijah_Wisdom,
The name of the provider cannot be added into the procedures -> Providers directly.

The provider details should be initially configured under Administration -> Address book -> Add New -> Service as lab.

Once this is done, the organization name that is added will be reflecting under Procedures -> Providers and the new names can be added here

Thanks
Visolve

@visolveemr Thanks. I was able to do that, but after filling the result i saw an this when i clicked signed result.

What may be the cause?

Thanks
Elijah Wisdom

Your logged on user has to have permissions to edit. Give user admin privileges in Users.

1 Like

@visolveemr Any idea when, why only labs are allowed? I don’t remember but I thought other types use to be allowed!

I think this is the pesky “Sign Lab Results” ACO which the Administrator doesn’t have access to by default in 5.0.0. I think only the Physicians group has it by default. This can be modified in Administration->ACL screen (note in next OpenEMR version 5.0.1, Administrator has access to everything no matter what).
-brady

@sjpadgett I was able to give edit permissions in the user’s area.Thanks.
@brady.miller This update will be very much appreciated.

Also, @sjpadgett can you check your email, I sent you and email and am expecting a reply from you.

Thanks

Elijah Wisdom