Problem with 5-0-0-patch-3

I just installed patch 3, by downloading the zip file, unpacking it in my download folder, opening the folder it created (5-0-0-patch-3), and copying the five objects in it into my htdocs/openemr folder (specifying that the new files replace the old files.

I then turned on XAMPP, started the servers, and pointed a web browser to localhost/openemr/sql_patch.php. This produces a blank page, with no evidence of activity.

When I attempt to log back into open emr via my login link (http://localhost/openemr/interface/login/login.php?site=default), or via the address localhost/openemr I get this message:

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
localhost
Apache/2.4.25 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.2j PHP/5.6.30 mod_perl/2.0.8-dev Perl/v5.16.3

====

If I log into localhost I’m taken to the XAMPP welcome page, so the XAMPP Apache server is still running.

What to do next?

Hi @sourdoughpablo ,
See anything in the php error log?
-brady

Also, make sure the openemr directory is still in htdocs with all the files that was there before. Note the instructions recommend to unpackage the zip file in the openemr directory itself rather than try to copy files over.
-brady