Prescription in print form question

tekknogenius wrote on Saturday, April 09, 2005:

Shouldn’t the facility name and address be on the prescription? Currently it only shows the following.

Prescription For:
Start Date:
Provider:
Provider FDID:
Drug:
Dosage:
Qty:
Medication Unit:
Substitute:
Notes:

Granted, one could modify the logo and put the info there, but the graphic does not do text well. Also, the position on the page seems odd. Shouldn’t the left margin be smaller? I’d like to change the print version in the following ways:
1) Add facility name and address and phone number
2) Position it better on the page
3) Add option if no signatue graphic is used then put a signature line

What do ya think?

emilykillian wrote on Saturday, April 09, 2005:

I think those sound like wonderful, well-thought-out plans, tekkno… Go for it!

ajperezcrespo wrote on Saturday, April 09, 2005:

I think the logo/graphic should be also be selectable.  I use an application called OSRaids in which  I can select to my logo file and it is included in the header of all my PDF reports.

andres_paglayan wrote on Saturday, April 09, 2005:

so far you can manualy change the logo in the
interface/pic/prescrption_logo.png

ajperezcrespo wrote on Saturday, April 09, 2005:

I know, It is just a suggestion for simplification in the event that the client wishes to change his logo without having to call for support.  Clients will understand needing a tech on site during the initial setup but minor things (such as changing a logo) should be available to them.  Not all clients have a PC savy person on hand all the time.  I believe that this should even allow for a  client to change the logo on the login page, perscription and even be able to add the facility name or something else along side the version information bar.
Alfonso

tekknogenius wrote on Wednesday, April 13, 2005:

Done…

1) Add facility name and address and phone number
2) Position it better on the page
3) Add option if no signatue graphic is used then put a signature line

andres_paglayan wrote on Wednesday, April 13, 2005:

Great, thank you,

ajperezcrespo wrote on Friday, April 22, 2005:

1) Where is Signature option located?

tekknogenius wrote on Friday, April 22, 2005:

check the includes/config.php

//Name of signature graphic in interface/pic/ directory without preceding slash. Normally 3 inches wide.
$GLOBALS[‘oer_config’][‘prescriptions’][‘sig_pic’] = “sig.png”;

If you want to include a signature graphic then put it in the interface/pic directory. If you instead want to have a signature line, then don’t include the sig.pnp file (or whatever you call it)