Preparing for 7.0.1 release

@sjpadgett

I have set up in my windows 10 the openemr-dev7.0.1

Here is the image of the landing page. This is an upgrade.

So are logos turned on for landing page and does logo show in patient bar when you log in and select patient?

Hang on I was doing a new install

A new install gets stuck here after taking about 3 minutes:

after loging in

@sjpadgett
This is the new install. Please keep in mind the set up did not complete.

Select or create a patient to see if the openemr logo appears in upper left

lol, I need to see the top patient bar i.e. Click down arrow to show

sorry

Thank you for going through the trouble testing this for me Sandra. Appreciated. Bill me a $1.99!:slight_smile:
Appears to not be working for you also so @robert.down I have an issue up for this. Perhaps you can see the problem quickly. Appears to be a windows issue.

1 Like

this is the error log:

Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: mysqli_query(): Argument #1 ($mysql) must be of type mysqli, bool given in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\adodb\\adodb-php\\drivers\\adodb-mysqli.inc.php:1365\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\adodb\\adodb-php\\drivers\\adodb-mysqli.inc.php(1365): mysqli_query(false, 'SET NAMES 'utf8...', 0)\n#1 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\adodb\\adodb-php\\adodb.inc.php(1550): ADODB_mysqli->_query('SET NAMES 'utf8...', false)\n#2 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\adodb\\adodb-php\\drivers\\adodb-mysqli.inc.php(1116): ADOConnection->_Execute('SET NAMES 'utf8...')\n#3 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\library\\ADODB_mysqli_log.php(60): ADODB_mysqli->execute('SET NAMES 'utf8...', false)\n#4 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\library\\sql.inc.php(66): ADODB_mysqli_log->ExecuteNoLog('SET NAMES 'utf8...')\n#5 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\interface\\globals.php(301): require_once('C:\\\\xampp\\\\htdocs...')\n#6 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\interface\\login\\login.php(41): require_once('C:\\\\xampp\\\\htdocs...')\n#7 {main}\n  thrown in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\adodb\\adodb-php\\drivers\\adodb-mysqli.inc.php on line 1365
 Fatal error:  Uncaught Twig\\Error\\LoaderError: Unable to find template "center" (looked into: C:/xampp/htdocs/openemr7/templates). in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\twig\\twig\\src\\Loader\\FilesystemLoader.php:227\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\twig\\twig\\src\\Loader\\FilesystemLoader.php(131): Twig\\Loader\\FilesystemLoader->findTemplate('center')\n#1 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\twig\\twig\\src\\Environment.php(264): Twig\\Loader\\FilesystemLoader->getCacheKey('center')\n#2 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\twig\\twig\\src\\Environment.php(312): Twig\\Environment->getTemplateClass('center')\n#3 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\twig\\twig\\src\\Environment.php(280): Twig\\Environment->load('center')\n#4 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\interface\\login\\login.php(248): Twig\\Environment->render('center', Array)\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\twig\\twig\\src\\Loader\\FilesystemLoader.php on line 227
 Fatal error:  Uncaught Twig\\Error\\LoaderError: Unable to find template "center" (looked into: C:/xampp/htdocs/openemr7/templates). in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\twig\\twig\\src\\Loader\\FilesystemLoader.php:227\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\twig\\twig\\src\\Loader\\FilesystemLoader.php(131): Twig\\Loader\\FilesystemLoader->findTemplate('center')\n#1 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\twig\\twig\\src\\Environment.php(264): Twig\\Loader\\FilesystemLoader->getCacheKey('center')\n#2 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\twig\\twig\\src\\Environment.php(312): Twig\\Environment->getTemplateClass('center')\n#3 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\twig\\twig\\src\\Environment.php(280): Twig\\Environment->load('center')\n#4 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\interface\\login\\login.php(248): Twig\\Environment->render('center', Array)\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\twig\\twig\\src\\Loader\\FilesystemLoader.php on line 227
 Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: mysqli_query(): Argument #1 ($mysql) must be of type mysqli, bool given in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\adodb\\adodb-php\\drivers\\adodb-mysqli.inc.php:1365\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\adodb\\adodb-php\\drivers\\adodb-mysqli.inc.php(1365): mysqli_query(false, 'SET NAMES 'utf8...', 0)\n#1 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\adodb\\adodb-php\\adodb.inc.php(1550): ADODB_mysqli->_query('SET NAMES 'utf8...', false)\n#2 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\adodb\\adodb-php\\drivers\\adodb-mysqli.inc.php(1116): ADOConnection->_Execute('SET NAMES 'utf8...')\n#3 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\library\\ADODB_mysqli_log.php(60): ADODB_mysqli->execute('SET NAMES 'utf8...', false)\n#4 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\library\\sql.inc.php(66): ADODB_mysqli_log->ExecuteNoLog('SET NAMES 'utf8...')\n#5 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\interface\\globals.php(301): require_once('C:\\\\xampp\\\\htdocs...')\n#6 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\interface\\login\\login.php(41): require_once('C:\\\\xampp\\\\htdocs...')\n#7 {main}\n  thrown in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\vendor\\adodb\\adodb-php\\drivers\\adodb-mysqli.inc.php on line 1365, referer: http://localhost/openemr7/admin.php
 Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Cannot access private property Installer::$iuser in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\setup.php:1417\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n  thrown in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\openemr7\\setup.php on line 1417, referer: http://localhost/openemr7/setup.php

Will look into this tomorrow

2 Likes

Just as an FYI, I just ran a new successful install of version 7.0.0(2), was just checking to see if it was my XAMPP setup.

1 Like

hi @luisuriarte , Thanks for reporting this. Have a fix here, which will be in the 7.0.1 release:

1 Like

Here is a bug that I found in demo site ten. I have had this happen before in the previous version. Why is the EU able to hide the category if it is required or a default is not set when the category is hidden?
Error: Column ‘pc_catid’ cannot be null

@adunsulag I am doing and upgrade from v7.0.0 to v7.0.1. I will write back about what happens.

This upgrade is to an install with no modifications.
Here is the error message:
Not a real IP address 7.16.1.13.

[Sat Apr 22 12:57:06.235569 2023] [php:warn] [pid 25647] [client 7.16.1.13:60978] PHP Warning:  Undefined global variable $display_acknowledgements_on_login in /var/www/html/ehr/interface/login/login.php on line 227, referer: https://www.trincayemr.co/
[Sat Apr 22 12:57:06.235599 2023] [php:warn] [pid 25647] [client 7.16.1.13:60978] PHP Warning:  Undefined global variable $secondary_logo_position in /var/www/html/ehr/interface/login/login.php on line 237, referer: https://www.trincayemr.co/
[Sat Apr 22 12:57:06.237645 2023] [php:error] [pid 25647] [client 7.16.1.13:60978] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Twig\\Error\\LoaderError: Unable to find template "center" (looked into: /var/www/html/ehr/templates). in /var/www/html/ehr/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php:227\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/ehr/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php(131): Twig\\Loader\\FilesystemLoader->findTemplate()\n#1 /var/www/html/ehr/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(264): Twig\\Loader\\FilesystemLoader->getCacheKey()\n#2 /var/www/html/ehr/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(312): Twig\\Environment->getTemplateClass()\n#3 /var/www/html/ehr/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(280): Twig\\Environment->load()\n#4 /var/www/html/ehr/interface/login/login.php(248): Twig\\Environment->render()\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/ehr/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php on line 227, referer: https://mustkeepsecret.com

I can’t get into the config from the GUI to turn on more debugging options.

I took a quick look, and I think I see that the TempalyPageEvent class is not connected to the getTwigTemplate() through the TwigContainer.

@robert.down what the intent was here?

Is this a docker install? Try a docker-compose restart as some of the volume mount points changed for the release.

I don’t think you need to do a docker-compose down and docker-compose up but @brady.miller would know better.

No not a docker install. I used https://six.openemr.io/files/openemr-cvs.tar.gz. That may be the issue as this is an incomplete dev build. I used this to do the upgrade. Is there another place I should have gotten the code from?

No that sounds right. I have been testing just on docker, so it sounds like this might be broken on a regular install. I’ll see if I can reproduce it.

I just went through a fresh install of 7.0.0, applied patch 2, and then did the upgrade. I didn’t experience this problem you ran into. Did you apply the sql_upgrade.php script for 7.0.0 → 7.0.1?
It looks like this sql update needs to be executed to fix the error you ran into.

I did experience an issue in that I had to clear my browser cache as there is a knockout js error on logging in as an admin. But after clearing the browser cache, the issue was resolved.