Portal Dashboard Document Templates Profile not loading

Situation
I had a user who removed all default templates in the document template library and after that the profiles tab loads a blank white page no matter what user accesses it.

OpenEMR Version

Browser:
I’m using: Google Chrome

Operating System
I’m using: Microsoft Windows 10 for users. Host is Debian 10

Search
Did you search the forum for similar questions?
Yes none found
Logs
Did you check the logs? Yes nothing specific to this at all
Was there anything pertinent in them? No
Please paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability.
You can also turn on User Debugging under Administration->Globals->Logging User Debugging Options=>All

Do you have templates in the template repository that are attached to profiles.
Or did User delete all templates. I’m trying to figure out if there’s a bug here.

You need to import the Help file to All Patients as it is necessary because it is portal documents landing page.
I will remove the delete button for Help next patch.
You might have the Help.tpl at sites/default/documents/onsite_portal_documents/templates/Help.tpl

It was a total template deletion by a user that had access. For the replacement of the template in the defaults is there a guide on how to add it via gui or is that a back end only thing? Just asking if it happens on any other systems and I have to have a basic user do the fix.

Not sure what the actual fix was but I went in and re saved the categories in admin / lists and it started working again. I ran several direct database checks with no solution on that end however.

Not directly connected but I have a document library issue where after submitting the document to reviewed on the practitioner side it keeps the document in the patient portal for that user and shows it as still needing to be submitted. Anyone have thoughts on where to begin troubleshooting this?

Should show in review status in history table. To lock doc you will need to review and dispose to chart. I think I change review to force charting doc to documents and not include with print.