Persistent Connectons

exactly what I’m receiving…one line prior to login and then all that after login attempt

hi @barringer7777, php.ini is found in /etc/php/7.0/apache2/php.ini on my test system

sounds like your shared system is running in development mode, maybe they have a production webroot directory for you?

I have 6 websites (Wordpress & Moodle) running…all in production mode. there is only (1) php.ini & it’s in the root of OpenEMR. And that’s the one I affected. I have no “etc” folder. Why would that be?

hi @barringer7777, what type of system are you running? i.e. gnu/linux, windows

Linux

hi @barringer7777, let’s try to debug it a little more by putting this
echo "display_errors = " . ini_get('display_errors') . "</br>";
at the top of the login page
openemr/interface/login/login.php
just after the php opening tag <?

This is what we received:
Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): Persistent connections are disabled. Downgrading to normal in /home5/eteamusa/public_html/openemr/vendor/adodb/adodb-php/drivers/adodb-mysqli.inc.php on line 123
display_errors = 1

BTW: Lou Galterio sends his regards (Coast Guard RFP)

Hi @barringer7777, so somehow display_errors is turned on. Found this thread

Might have a bad php install…

and how would we determine this…this is a “shared host” (BlueHost)?

probably best to contact them @barringer7777

Changed out multiple (php) version and still same error…appears not to be a php issue

found this on bluehost site

Note: Once you enable fastcgi, your site will only use Bluehost’s php.ini settings. If you have a custom php.ini file, it will not be used.

and this means ???

you’re using bluehost’s php.ini but if you disable fastcgi your php.ini in the openemr directory will hopefully be considered

We are not using fastcgi…see attached for PHP 7.0 only

but here

ServerAPI = CGI/FastCGI

Please explain your last reference to fastCGI

on the Server API line

Double Checked with ISP…and they assure us that we are using the beta that does not have the “fastCGI”.

Any further recommendations to drive past login screen?