PDF download not working on ver 6.1.0

Need some help. New installation of Ver 6.1.0
when I click download PDF page is blank.
I tested demo site it works .PDF settings match in globals.
Thanks in advance.

hi @kavsher , can you check the php error logs, sounds like you’re missing a dependency.

Unfortunately,
I cannot access error logs for some reason .
I’m on Just Host ?? :slight_smile:
If this helps I’m also running V4.2.0 and it works its on the same server .

www.Online-Emr.com

Online EMR
The Simple Affordable Solution

Stephen Waite Leader
April 28

hi @kavsher , can you check the php error logs, sounds like you’re missing a dependency.

Hi Stephen I saw this on the log

[28-Apr-2022 04:48:58 America/Boise] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class “Mpdf\Conversion\DecToCjk” not found in /home3/onlinfr9/public_html/open/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/Mpdf.php:11638
Stack trace:
#0 /home3/onlinfr9/public_html/open/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/Mpdf.php(11565): Mpdf\Mpdf->_getStyledNumber(1, ‘1’)
#1 /home3/onlinfr9/public_html/open/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/Mpdf.php(9674): Mpdf\Mpdf->docPageNum(1)
#2 /home3/onlinfr9/public_html/open/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/Mpdf.php(9945): Mpdf\Mpdf->_puthtmlheaders()
#3 /home3/onlinfr9/public_html/open/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/Mpdf.php(2048): Mpdf\Mpdf->_enddoc()
#4 /home3/onlinfr9/public_html/open/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/Mpdf.php(9484): Mpdf\Mpdf->Close()
#5 /home3/onlinfr9/public_html/open/interface/patient_file/report/custom_report.php(917): Mpdf\Mpdf->Output(‘jack_doe_1_repo…’, ‘D’)
#6 {main}
thrown in /home3/onlinfr9/public_html/open/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/Mpdf.php on line 11638

I commented out line 11638 it worked .Not sure if this is the best fix .

:slight_smile:

what install process did you follow?

I used the Linux installation

UPDATE DecToCjk.php was missing in the Conversion Folder .I added it and it fixed issue .MAy have dropped on FTP to server . :slight_smile:

1 Like