Patient View Error

taufikottsh wrote on Friday, February 24, 2017:

Hi,

I’m adjusting the field list and demographic layouts so that it caters the need of our institution. I remembered deleting one of the group in the demographic layouts because we really do not use it, and it tuns out when i want to view the demographics, we are returned with this error

ERROR: query failed: select pid, id, lname, fname, mname, providerID, DATE_FORMAT(DOB,’%m/%d/%Y’) as DOB_TS from patient_data where pid = ‘55’ order by lname ASC, fname ASC

Error: Unknown column ‘providerID’ in ‘field list’

C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\library\patient.inc at 691:sqlStatement
C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\library\patient.inc at 701:getPatientPID(Array)
C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\patient_file\summary\demographics.php at 519:getPatientName(55)

what should i do?

visolveemr wrote on Friday, February 24, 2017:

Hi Taufik,

Can you please share the screen shot of your demographics layouts and also mention the field or group which you deleted previously.

Check your database that the ‘patient_data’ table having this ‘providerID’ field or not ? ( Share your openemr version)

Visolve

taufikottsh wrote on Saturday, February 25, 2017:

Hi Visolve,

I’m using 4.2.2
Here’s the screenshot.

If i’m not mistaken i’ve deleted the provider sections. I got a hunch that the group I deleted is the one that’s not supposed to be deleted isn’t? How can i revert it back to original? Without losing all the data that i already have?