Patient statement in v5.0.0(3)

@teryhill Cool my friend, will really save me some time. Planned on doing in the morning and will let ya know. Thanks.

@teryhill
This mod will print the last selected eob summary only so, does not work with batch print. Going to have to count encounters inside while loop like I did for portal notify or maybe modify the invoice routine with a summary only flag.
Probably easiest to just pull in the portal code into the main while loop. Maybe looking at the statement code could make it possible to set a flag to only report the summary page or encounter statements and summary.

I still think there was a reason it was done the way it is now and not allowing for both behaviors will just bite us after release! So my pondering (or procrastination) continues:)

great to see the collaboration @teryhill @sjpadgett, will be happy to contribute with testing or whatever is needed :slight_smile:

Hi
Is it possible that only last(summary) page generate instead of all pages in patient statement.

Okay, Have time today to do this so the work flow will be that if more than one eob is selected for any one patient then only the summary of all ‘selected’ eob’s for patient will be printed. To print an individual eob then only that eob should be selected for patient.
Any issues?

right, it should be smart enough to combine two invoices into one statement since most likely will be printed and mailed

Did you know that invoice has to meet minimum print requirements such as amount due? Is that so in version 5.00 in case of patch.

yes, amount due is there in 5.0.0(3)

It will be a fairly simple change. Could you patch your v5.00 and test when I give a link to my git in about an hour?

sure, thank you

Went ahead and created a PR #987 @stephenwaite. I may still need to fix the portal notify but I don’t think the portal stuff is in version 5.0.0 so this will be easier to backwards patch v5.0.0, I guess!

@stephenwaite Forgot to turn portal off for test so it is broke, hang on.

@asharma, thanks to the talented and tireless @sjpadgett you can fix your pt statement by replacing these two files, first one goes in interface/billing/
sl_eob_search.php (27.3 KB)

second in sites/default
statement.inc.php (29.5 KB)

2 Likes

This fix works! @sjpadgett @stephenwaite @asharma