Patient statement in v5.0.0(3)

I thought it always worked that way because when I did send to portal statement I had to allow for it and just send last page(summary). This was back in Dec. '16.

i saw your comment, no, in 4.1.3 it wouldnā€™t create multilple statements for the same person

Seems to me that makes more sense. Do you think it is a bug or was meant to be? Iā€™m pretty sure if Terry did it, he would put in a global to turn on or off.

itā€™s a bug, i think i remember Terry saying so

i see this

but i donā€™t see any html form input attributes with form_invpids

Line 954 is the selector for eobā€™s. So help me out, we only want a one page report per pid regardless if one encounter is selected or more than one?

got it here

thatā€™s right

I think there is a PR here that was working on this(didnā€™t get in the codebase, though):

@stephenwaite the code youā€™re looking at is hidden for portal and should not effect normal work flow however the only reason it is there was because of the existing behavior of statement print at the time. Iā€™ll remove it once we figure out the bug or not bug. Iā€™m still unclear on that.

Okay, so the PR is the solution then?

donā€™t think so, just tested venambatiā€™s file, no love

If you guys can wait 'till tomorrow or so, Iā€™ll fix it and also add the image path fix.

that would be great, thanks Jerry

could you also add CVV to the credit card image? (not sure if thatā€™s your creation) thanks

Not mine but iā€™ll see what I can do

Yes Stephen I got it fixed
Thanks

Is there a PR or do I still need to do it?

I have no PR for this.

@sjpadgett in sl_eob_search.php change line 526 forward to this.

ftruncate($fhprint,0);
   }
    else    continue;
}    

} // end while

if (!empty($stmt)) ++$stmt_count;
fwrite($fhprint, make_statement($stmt));

That is the change I made to remove the duplicate printing within the statement.