Patient Statement - 5.0.2.(1)

Patient statement changed after upgraded from 5.0.1. to 5.0.2(1)
In new version bottom part of the statement is missing, no credit card payment options, and no ADDRESSED TO and REMIT TO part of the statement.
In 5.0.1 version patient statement was improved, and had very good professional look, in 5.0.2. is missing all information needed for the statement, and looks very simple.
Please let me know if there is settings in the global’s, but I can’t find any

hi @ncavalier, try Globals->Billing->Statement Appearance

in Globals->Billing->Statement Appearance - Modern/Images selected. But is not printing modern/images statement. If the plain text selected, all information in the statement is correct, but looks like old style statement we used before modernization’s

hi @ncavalier, select modern images and try again then check php error log for any clues to the issue

I have 3 EMR installations, and have the same problem. I changed settings several times, but still cant resolve this problem. There no any errors, maybe something missing in codding. Credit card image is available in images folder.

hi @ncavalier, is this on your linux mint?
error log

tail -100 /var/log/apache2/error.log

could check permissions of image as well

ls -lrt sites/default/images/

hi @ncavalier, never mind this is fixed in patch 2, so many fixes in there that they’re popping out of my 32 bit register :slight_smile:

Bottom part of the statement is missing, no credit card payment options, and no ADDRESSED TO and REMIT TO part of the statement.

right, see above post, click on the link and it will lead you to the new code :honey_pot: