Patient signature not saving in documents

I have created a document as well as used the Hipaa_Document_Oemr.tpl, and patient signatures are not saving. They appear as follows: image

Is there a fix for this?

@gmhmd
Hello,
Please how can a patient signature be inserted into a form.
Thanks

Use the function {Patient Signature} when creating your TPL file. For example:

I assign and authorize payment directly to {ReferringDOC} for the unpaid charges for the physician’s services. I understand that I am responsible for all insurance deductibles and coinsurance.
Comments: {TextInput}

Signature: {PatientSignature}

I think it is an issue as to either where the signature image is being stored, or if it is not being saved to the completed form when generated

If you add a {AdminSignature} then reviewer can also sign in review but, while patient can see the form signed, they can’t sign.

Thanks Jerry I tried that on other forms too but also could not get the administrator signature to save either. I am getting the little red X in a box. What version of OpenEMR are you using? I am using version 6.0.0 if that helps

Both work although, I noticed if the user doesn’t sign the global User Signature in Dashboard on v6, there is an issue. Will have to fix but resign global and see how that works!

also note that if you do a Download in review, the document will still be ‘in review’ status after closing dialog however, patient will see the updated reviewed document. Kind of like a save in review, which would be a good idea to add a save and a message send in review.

Where does the user sign “the global User Signature in Dashboard”? I can’t seem to find it. Mind you I have only been playing around with this software for two days :slight_smile:

In top menu Miscellaneous->Portal Dashboard then click Signature on File button

It does not look like V6.0.0 has that available. This is what I find on my drop down menu:

You need to turn portal on in Globals.

Got it! Did all the above and still get the red X and no signature :frowning:

Turn on User Debug All in globals. Log out and in then see if you get errors when doing signing.

No errors appearing due to signing. I also checked the apache log and sql- nothing though