Patient portal configuration and setup on AWS EC2 (hosted EMR)

Name of Company
Lukner Medical Clinic, PLLC
Pampa, TX (in the rural Texas Panhandle, northeast of Amarillo, TX)

Job Title
Programming Contractor

Job Description
We have an operational OpenEMR Standard hosted on AWS. We attempted to follow the documented steps to enable the patient portal, and we are able to pull it up, but it is not possible to login (the login screen appears, but the “user is not found”). The job here is to get the patient portal working in this hosted AWS EC2 environment.

Required Skills

• Experience troubleshooting, configuring, and customizing OpenEMR on AWS.
  • Experience configuring the patient portal for OpenEMR

Preferred Skills

• Experience configuring the patient portal for OpenEMR on AWS EC2

Responsibilities
The above

Benefits
Contract payment only. No benefits.

We are a small internal medicine clinic in rural texas running OpenEMR with around 720 patients.

@Ralf_Lukner,

I have more than 4 years of experience in customizing openEMR and aws services integration with OpenEMR. I will work as a contract programmer for you to support and help to resolve your business requirements.
It would be better if you share your email address to which i will send my profile and we will go from their.

1 Like

I have 10 years of experience.

1 Like

Dear Dr. Lukner,
As a leading promoter of Open Source Software ViSolve provides commercial support for OpenEMR customization and deployment in the cloud. We can support you in deploying and supporting OpenEMR with her pateint portal version or if your want to provide your vendor video support etc you can try the commercial version. Please share your mail id so we can share the commercials with you.
Regards,
www.visolve.com OpenEMR support Team

Lukner@luknerclinic.com

1 Like