Patient facing documents. History form

@sjpadgett
Mr. Wizard, kind and wise one. Is there a way to display the History form that is in the patient dashboard to the patient? The reason would be so that the patient could fill out this form and the form saves as editable form by the therapist. When the therapist interviews/consults with the patient. The therapist should be able to add or change what the patient has submitted.
What are your thoughts, great seer of the code?

If a patient has the Medical Records form turned on in the portal then can fill out in documents, save, then edit later until it is disposed of in chart.

I thought I should have supplied a image. Here is the History form I would like the patient to be able to fill out in the patient portal. The information provide will be very useful in the future.

It’s the exact same form rendered in portal and saved the same way

I was able to figure out what had gone wrong. The original document you had setup as a default template had been deleted. I looked in the demo system and found the code placeholder should be
{EncounterForm:LBF}. Once I replaced that in the instance. The form worked properly.

Thank you for your patience with such silly questions of self inflected mortality.