OpenEMR Tutorial, API Integration and Customization Needed

Job Title
OpenEMR Expert

Job Description
We are an established TeleHealth company that provides Behavioral Health Services. We are branching into the world of Insurance and are looking for a certified EMR to use for the back end. We need an expert in OpenEMR that we can demo our existing portal / workflow to and they would tell us how to set up and perform the same workflow using OpenEMR, including setting up custom documentation. Would demo how to perform new workflows that will be needed. The person would assist in coding API’s to interface our front facing client portal with OpenEMR and interfacing with our chosen clearinghouse and RX provider. Would assist in any coding / setup in OpenEMR to complete workflows by he clinical team. Must also know how to brand and theme OpenEMR. We have a development team that can assist in the work.

Required Skills
Expert in OpenEMR functionality / coding / theming

Preferred Skills
Experience with Laravel
Experience working directly with end users
Experience with TeleHealth
Experience with setup of Behavioral Health clinics and their operations
Experience guiding other developers

** More Info **
More information about the company will be provided to candidates we are interested in working with. This is currently a contract position and the chosen / qualified candidate will provide a SOW, with estimated completion dates, after meeting with our IT and Clinical teams. We have a 100% telecommute dev team. Position could transition to FT / W2, if interested.

Please send experience, availability and pay requirements to emr.jobs.apply@gmail.com, subject line OpenEMR.

1 Like

Hope you are staying safe!

We are a CMMI 3 certified web design company, having 15+ yrs. of the same domain.

I will be glad to assist you, please add me to discuss further.

Also, you can Skype me: cis.scott or email me: scott@cisinlabs.com

thanks
Scott Walter

Hi Mitch,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Hopefully you’ll post more details about your company and your project to engage the community who might be interested in this space. I do hope you find someone that can assist you.

Please let the community know if there are areas of the FHIR or standard APIs that don’t meet your workflow. I implemented the main FHIR apis for OpenEMR and was one of the lead developers that got OpenEMR certified (certification will be announced on CHPL in the next week or two). So I’m always on the lookout of trying to add to our core system capabilities that will be used for the broader community. I also have been interested in extending our APIs to support TeleHealth for OpenEMR. I’ve built a couple of modules for TeleHealth but I’m interested in seeing the broader community use cases that we can integrate into OpenEMR core.

I will say I’ve never heard of the people posting above and would hope that they would engage in the community so they could be put on our approved vendor list. They may be qualified but you will want to vet them closely.

4 Likes

Hello Stephen,
Are you available to consult on open emr?

We are in process of getting the doors to a start up medical office opened, and wanted assistance in installing, customizing and operating the software.