OpenEMR restore on AWS

Situation
I’m running OpenEMR on AWS Cloud and all of the sudden I cant even get to the log in screen. The only message im getting is as follows:

3.94.131.49 took too long to respond.

OpenEMR Version
I’m unable to access that info. I have been using the same version since around September of 2022

Browser:
I’m using: Google Chrome

Operating System
I’m using: Windows 10 Pro

Search
Did you search the forum for similar questions?

Logs
Did you check the logs?
Was there anything pertinent in them?
Please paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability.
You can also turn on User Debugging under Administration->Globals->Logging User Debugging Options=>All

There won’t be any way to diagnose that from a client session, have to get into the AWS environment and consult error logs, check status of resources like the web server & database, etc.
It sounds like the web server isn’t responding to your connection request, but that leaves a lot of possibilities as to why. Could be a network issue, could be a traffic filtering problem. If you’re not familiar with AWS resource administration, then you’ll need to get someone who is in order to do the real troubleshooting. There’s many more than one possible way to run a web application like OpenEMR on AWS infrastructure, how it’s architected will determine where the troubleshooting process starts.

Well, apparently I made a mistake of terminating the AWS instance instead of stopping it. This means all data was deleted.

The good news is that I have created a .tar backup file. Is there a good step by step tutorial on how to restore it onto a new OpenEMR slate?

This may help: