OpenEMR page does not open anymore

Hi, please i need your help today when i try to acess openemr here is the error that get below. Can you also tell me where to see the log in order to know what is going on

Thank you.

Below are the location of error log C:\xampp\apache\logs\error.log file. Please check error log and post here

@Nilesh_Hake i did not use xampp. is there another path to find the error log

@Jessica which server you have deployed your openemr

@Nilesh_Hake Ubuntu Server

@Jessica below are the command to get the error log from ubuntu

@Nilesh_Hake here is the error that i paste [Thu Feb 01 10:28:50.930231 2024] [php:error] [pid 148059] [client 127.0.0.1:564 - Pastebin.com

still facing issue ?
you should provide complete error details

@uchil yes, i do. i followed the command described by @Nilesh_Hake error.log does not display anything so i checked on error.log.1 here is what i got [Thu Feb 01 10:28:50.930231 2024] [php:error] [pid 148059] [client 127.0.0.1:564 - Pastebin.com

here is the error:

1. Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: mysqli_query(): Argument #1 ($mysql) must be of type mysqli, bool given in /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/adodb/adodb-php/drivers/adodb-mysqli.inc.php:1372 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/adodb/adodb-php/drivers/adodb-mysqli.inc.php(1372): mysqli_query() #1 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/adodb/adodb-php/adodb.inc.php(1613): ADODB_mysqli->_query() #2 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/adodb/adodb-php/drivers/adodb-mysqli.inc.php(1115): ADOConnection->_Execute() #3 /var/www/html/openemr/library/ADODB_mysqli_log.php(60): ADODB_mysqli->execute() #4 /var/www/html/openemr/library/sql.inc.php(66): ADODB_mysqli_log->ExecuteNoLog() #5 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/globals.php(301): require_once(’…’) #6 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/login/login.php(41): require_once(’…’) #7 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/adodb/adodb-php/drivers/adodb-mysqli.inc.php on line 1372

You didn’t describe the working environment, but, assuming that the application & database are both installed on the same host, start out with looking at the following things:

Check your sqlconf.php file (it should be in /var/www/html/openemr/sites/default) make sure that it has correct credentials for your database.

Make sure the SQL server (MariaDB or MySQL) daemon is running, (sudo systemctl status mysql.service)

Ensure that the server has the required software components load for communicating with the SQL server (the standard package names would be php-mysql & libphp-adodb)

Something has caused your OpenEMR application to be unable to communicate with the database, leading to the error you’re seeing.

I manage to solve it, it was the permission it is working now. I have another issue with my forms i cannot save them. I need to open another ticket