On checking up with the lab procedures, I came across the following scenario:
- Add lab configuration with Blood test as Procedure order and A1C under discrete result.
- Created a patient with an encounter and processed for a lab procedure on ‘Blood test’
- From ‘Procedures’ -> Pending Review, the lab procedure was added and signed.
- The same was checked in the patient encounter and on clicking ‘edit’ the discrete result is newly added to the encounter procedure.
- This was already done during the pending review.
Is this an expected behaviour or a bug with the lab procedures (OpenEMR version 4.2.2).
Thanks in advance.
ViSolve OpenEMR Support Team