OpenEMR is very slow on AWS EC2 instance?

Dear Development team,
Good Day!
I have deployed new version of OpenEMR 7.0.0 on AWS EC2 instance. After complete installation, it was very slow. Even I increase specifications of VM server. But still it was same. Can you send me pre-requisites like Which apache, mysql and PHP version or any other dependencies I have to install or send me installation guide if you have any? Also send me if you have any specification requirements document for Server like linux ubuntu.
Waiting for your kind response.
Regards,

From my experience, OpenEMR per-se is fine running on a server with 1 vCPU from 2015 and in 2GB RAM, under any recent release of a Linux distribution. 1 GB RAM is likely enough even. If you give it more RAM and more vCPUs then it will run quicker. How fast it runs in practice depends what load you’re putting on it, e.g. how many users and whether they’re doing CPU-intensive operations e.g. SNOMED lookup. But a test instance with a few users should be completely fine on the above hardware.

Which version of Ubuntu are you using? I don’t imagine you’re using anything old, if this is a new server, so it shouldn’t be a problem.