Agenda and other info will be posted asap
Here is the Agenda for the October 14, 2020 OpenEMR Foundation Board Meeting:
- Feel free to call in https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_Foundation_Monthly_Conference_Call_Details
1. Welcome and Opening Thoughts
2. Consent Agenda
- Roll call
- September 9, 2020 minutes pending approval
- Financial Report
3. Discussion Topics
- Meaningful Use (ie. 2015 edition)
4. What’s keeping you up at night?
(Brainstorming session to develop future issues for board attention)
Next Monthly Board Meeting on November 11, 2020
Posted the board meeting minutes here:
foundation-minutes/2020-10-14-Board.md at master · openemr/foundation-minutes · GitHub
I was sorry to miss. What did you guys discuss with regard to 2015 certification?
Hi @bboeckin ,
We discussed 2015 certification, which included the following:
- We have partnered with another group to decrease certification testing costs, so we now have about $26.5K in development funds: https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_Certification_Stage_III_Meaningful_Use#Completion_Barometer
- Development is ongoing with 3 professional developers and several volunteer developers involved in the effort, which is tracked here: https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_Certification_Stage_III_Meaningful_Use#Completion_Barometer
- Estimating that will need about $60K total in development, so will continue to try to bring in new funding while we spend what we have.
- Goal is to be certified by 1/1/2021, but this is very ambitious.
Thanks Brady!! We are pretty swamped between now and the of the year. If you have need some targeted help, pls don’t hesitate to reach out!