OpenEMR Custom Module Skeleton

I created a module using the OpenEMR Custom Module Skeleton and made some edits, but I’m not sure how to create multiple modules. I watched a video tutorial, but I couldn’t fully grasp the process. When I tried to download another module with a different name from Git, I encountered a different error. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to fully understand the situation.

I’m not sure what it is you are asking specifically. You would need to explain the specific errors you ran into when creating your module before someone will be able to step in and help you.

Each module folder will need its own unique name, a unique name in the info.txt file, and a unique namespace name if you are using any namespaced classes.

Fatal error : Cannot declare class OpenEMR\Modules\CustomModuleSkeleton\Bootstrap, because the name is already in use in /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/custom_modules/warehouse/src/Bootstrap.php on line 42 – I changed the module name in the info text

Ignore my message if I’m wrong, it seem you are using 2 different modules with the exact same php namespace ‘OpenEMR\Modules\CustomModuleSkeleton’.

Is that the case?

You should change the namespace for the second (warehouse ) module.

when i change like you said i see this error
Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class “OpenEMR\Modules\warehouse\Bootstrap” not found in /

I don’t know how I can use it in more than one module