I am trying to create a development environment on my Windows desktop that includes OpenEMR and MirthConnect.
I am using XAMPP for Windows 7.3.8. The control panel version is 3.2.4.
The Database server window in phpMyAdmin shows the folowing:
- Server: 127.0.0.1 via TCP/IP
- Server type: MariaDB
- Server connection: SSL is not being used
- Server version: 10.4.6-MariaDB - mariadb.org binary distribution
- Protocol version: 10
- User: root@localhost
- Server charset: cp1252 West European (latin1)
The Webserver window in phpMyAdmin shows the following:
- Apache/2.4.39 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.1.1c PHP/7.3.8
- Database client version: libmysql - mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id:
- PHP version: 7.3.8
From the above configuration, I understand that the database is MariaDB and not regular MySQL. I do not want to use MariaDB since latest version of MirthConnect is not recognizing MariaDB. I have installed another instance of MySQL (ocalhost:13306). This instance works fine with MySQL Workbench as well as MirthConnect.
When I try using this instance for installing OpenEMR locally, OpenEMR is not able to recognize. Error shown is “Invalid Credentials”