Openemr 7.0.2 > View CCDA gets this error

Situation
getting this error when clicking the button View CCDA button in Modules >CareCoordination :

An error occurred

An error occurred during execution; please try again later.

Additional information:

TypeError

File:

/var/www/html/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Controller/EncounterccdadispatchController.php:232

XSLTProcessor::transformToUri(): Argument #1 ($document) must be of type object, bool given

Stack trace:

#0 /var/www/html/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Controller/EncounterccdadispatchController.php(232): XSLTProcessor->transformToUri() #1 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(72): Carecoordination\Controller\EncounterccdadispatchController->indexAction() #2 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(320): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch() #3 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(178): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() #4 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(105): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil() #5 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(117): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch() #6 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(320): Laminas\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch() #7 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(178): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() #8 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(319): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil() #9 /var/www/html/src/Core/ModulesApplication.php(168): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run() #10 /var/www/html/interface/modules/zend_modules/public/index.php(59): OpenEMR\Core\ModulesApplication->run() #11 {main}

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version

Browser:
I’m using: 7.0.2

Operating System
I’m using: Linux

please help!

https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Carecoordination_Module_Configuration

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I already did all of those and still get the error.

some of the view ccda works on other patients and others get that error.

This looks like a PHP error that manifest because some patients aren’t populating certain data where other patients are.
Somewhat difficult to troubleshoot based on the exception trace. You may have luck looking in your php error log.

@reymondko
Tracking your trace down it appears that the patients that fail have empty content.
Those patients that fail, do they have encounters, problems, encounter forms and so forth?

thanks for your reply and yes the patient has encounter and everything else.
screenshot:

i also noticed on the patients that had that error file that was created it stops on the encounter part. please help.

Hi all I hope that you are doing well, I have followed the step of enabling CCDA moudle and I getting this error message.

An error occurred

An error occurred during execution; please try again later.

Additional information:

Exception

File:

/home/gmemsobh/public_html/simulation.firstresponderae.com/src/Cqm/CqmClient.php:43

Connection Failed.

Stack trace:

#0 /home/gmemsobh/public_html/simulation.firstresponderae.com/src/Common/Http/HttpClient.php(62): OpenEMR\Cqm\CqmClient->getCommand() #1 /home/gmemsobh/public_html/simulation.firstresponderae.com/src/Services/Qrda/QrdaReportService.php(41): OpenEMR\Common\Http\HttpClient->start() #2 /home/gmemsobh/public_html/simulation.firstresponderae.com/src/Cqm/QrdaControllers/QrdaReportController.php(27): OpenEMR\Services\Qrda\QrdaReportService->__construct() #3 /home/gmemsobh/public_html/simulation.firstresponderae.com/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Controller/EncountermanagerController.php(97): OpenEMR\Cqm\QrdaControllers\QrdaReportController->__construct() #4 /home/gmemsobh/public_html/simulation.firstresponderae.com/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(72): Carecoordination\Controller\EncountermanagerController->indexAction() #5 /home/gmemsobh/public_html/simulation.firstresponderae.com/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(320): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch() #6 /home/gmemsobh/public_html/simulation.firstresponderae.com/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(178): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() #7 /home/gmemsobh/public_html/simulation.firstresponderae.com/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(105): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil() #8 /home/gmemsobh/public_html/simulation.firstresponderae.com/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(117): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch() #9 /home/gmemsobh/public_html/simulation.firstresponderae.com/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(320): Laminas\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch() #10 /home/gmemsobh/public_html/simulation.firstresponderae.com/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(178): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() #11 /home/gmemsobh/public_html/simulation.firstresponderae.com/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(319): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil() #12 /home/gmemsobh/public_html/simulation.firstresponderae.com/src/Core/ModulesApplication.php(168): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run() #13 /home/gmemsobh/public_html/simulation.firstresponderae.com/interface/modules/zend_modules/public/index.php(59): OpenEMR\Core\ModulesApplication->run() #14 {main}

Can somone let me know which PHP changes I am required to do, please note that I am hosting Openemr version 7.0.2 using Clould based linuex Cpanel version 116.0.13

Browser: Tried mutliple broswer Google Chrome, MS Edge, Fire Fox and Safari