Openemr-6.0.0 setup

Hi,

I used to deploy the openemr from below link.

https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_6.0.0_Linux_Installation

Configuring the install through WEB GUI, I am trying to replace with script base. Please any suggestions on same.

Regards,

Dhayananda

HI,

Some how managed to deploy the server with all dependencies and added the script base installation to replace web GUI by running the PHP script file ‘InstallerAuto.php’ path “openemr/contrib/util/installScripts”, as all the global parameters includes database details and other login parameters are enable in same file. Updated the empty database(openemr.sql) file in the mysql and facing issue “Check that mysqld is running” when open the login page(login.php) for admin.
I tried to check the mysql services are up and running.
Please any suggestions.

regards,
Dhayananda

hi @Dhayananda_T, can you see the database you created with a mysql client?

Hi @stephenwaite,

I can see the database which i have created.

and all other services (nginx and mysql) are up and running.

Regards,

Dhayananda

Hi @stephenwaite,

I can see the database which i have created.

facing issue ‘Check that mysqld is running.’

And all other services (nginx and mysql) are up and running.

Regards,
Dhayananda

@Dhayananda_T

I have created an install script here: GitHub - edwardsj9090/openemr-automation: Auto install and configuration of OpenEMR

NOTE: This is mainly for Ubuntu Server

Thanks for you response.

I am looking forward same installation with mysql database instead of MariaDB, Does it make any difference in script with mysql DB Vs MariaDB.

Regards,

Dhayananda.T

@Dhayananda_T

Yes, MariaDB is really just the updated (and recommended) version of MySQL. Same codebase, just newer. It is what I use in my script and I have not seen any issues so far. As said, this script was written mainly for Ubuntu which it looks like you are running in the screenshot above. Give it a try and let me know.

NOTE: You may want to drop your current database as this script creates it for you with default credentials (which you can change later if you want).