OpenEMR 5.0.0 Patient Portal Issue

Hi , I´m working with the OpenEMR 5.0.0 but I´m having a problem with the patient portal. When I login with my account and I try to duplicate the tab from the browser I have the next problem: ERR_CACHE_MISS or when I click F5 the currently page redirect to “patients/index.php” I guess that it´s cookie problem. Do you know how can I solve it ?

Hi @Saul_Romero, If trying to run portal and an instance of OpenEMR with the same browser agent then yes I see perhaps session issues in your future but it may be you need to clear your browser cache.

Thanks for your reply @sjpadgett, I cleaned my browser cache and I still having the issue . What do you refer to session issues?

When you login, the auth for the portal use is stored in a session cookie along with other information needed for continued portal use. Simply reloading or refreshing should not cause issue unless another session is opened using the same browser agent such as firefox, then perhaps. If you are being redirected to index then the cookie is expired or deleted but either way a new session can not be started to continue a previous session via index.
Or if you can expand on what is trying to be accomplished then I can help further

I would like to continue with my currently seccion , for example:
I close the tab from my browser and then I would like to open a new tab with the same page and my section continue working. Was I clear?. any question or suggestion please let me know. Thanks for your help.

No sir, you were crystal clear, thank you. Sorry though, as that would be a major security issue and we purposely don’t allow it however, I created Portal Two to be released in v5.0.1 and it may be worth while adding a persistence feature where when you log back in you land back where you left off. Would this meet your expectations?

I hope that yes, I was working with an old version for this reason today I have installed the last repository version from github locally and this works good. gave me the requirement that I need but when I installed into my server I have the next problem : "Call to undefined function socket_create() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\openemr\ccdaservice\ssmanager.php on line 99 " do you know how can I solve it??

The ccda service has to be installed to use the cda document download feature. Actually noticed today i’m not respecting the service on/off in globals and will do a PR to fix. There should be a read me in ccda directory with instructions for install but here is the commit.

I have installed the CCDA service and the problem that I had with the socket was solved but now when I try to register a new patient for the portal , I have the next problem ( I attach a photo with more details):

Thank you for your help.

The rest call doesn’t like the uri for some reason. I only tested with ssl and I would expect to see a 404 under ssl but not http. Can you try without using port 80 in the url. Http defaults there anyway…

Also check that mod rewrite is turned on or enabled on server.