Open-emr demo patient portal

Situation
unable to view patient portal 2 at:
https://one.openemr.io/c/openemr/portal

Login with Phil1 (need to reset password), it allows login to version 1 of portal, but version 2 shows “oops something went wrong” in upper right corner.

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version 5.0.1

Browser:
I’m using: Firefox and Chrome, same behavior

Operating System
I’m using:

Logs
Did you check the logs? Was there anything pertinent in them? Paste them here (surround with three [30-’’‘Oct-2018 15:06:41 UTC] PHP Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): MySQL server has gone away in /var/www/html/c/openemr/library/ADODB_mysqli_mod.php on line 91’’’
shows in log, but I am unsure if its from my use or not.

Thanks,
Derek

hi @dhillison, it worked for me. When you reset the credentials choose save and then open the patient portal in a different browser to avoid any cookie/session issues, not sure which one applies :slight_smile:

you also have to confirm the email address on file for a successful login

Thank you for checking on this for me @stephenwaite

There must be something I am doing wrong, or other people are resetting their passwords as I am trying this.

I was able to directly use Susan2 to login without resetting password, but after I reset her password, I am unable to login. I did the same for Phil2 (reset) and cannot login.

This is what I am doing:

I login to the demo instance in chrome, reset the password, hit save, esc to close print window, hit close on the confirmation window. I then go to the portal link in firefox, type username, paste password (I have also tried typing directly), then paste email (making sure to check for leading and trailing spaces) I hit Don’t Save on the firefox prompt, but I do get the something wrong alert. Is this a generic message that also means email, username and password don’t match, or does it indicate something else?

hi @dhillison, think it’s when you reset the credentials you click save before you close the little popup