Open EMR 50.0 slow down on shared hosting

i hosted on a shared hosting service with unlimited bandwidth and storage but still slow down to display results and load pages. pls help a brother out.

mysql-optimal-config-1.pdf (532.8 KB)
@visolveemr posted this a while ago for linux hosting, hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thanks For the replay but i hosted it on shared hosting service and they told me that i can not edit my.cnf unless i have a VPS or Dedicated server.

But it is the problem with the database the total size of The database is 62 MiB and when i delete/remove the lang_constants table the speed is back to normal but when i put it back it slows down by slows down i mean u can say it won’t load at all.
Thanks for your help agin!

thanks for the feedback, how much memory do you have available?

Unlimite database and bandwidth

that would be storage and network, maybe the hosting service knows?

10 GB Storage and 100 GB Bandwidth

Hello Natnael,

I understand that when you have lang_constants table loaded its slow down the instance which hosted on your shared hosting.

As you said - its on shared hosting we can use phpmyadmin to process the processlist script which will display all threads are running at the moment which will give us a clue what’s going on with mysql

For @stephenwaite question - you need check how much GB of memory you have in your shared hosting

@visolveemr document which mentioned for dedicated servers - but you can still overwrite your my.cnf while you’re in shared hosting

Please contact me if you further help - I am happy to help you

Email - sircrypto94@gmail.com

try upgrading to 5.0.1 if possible