Open EMR 50.0 slow down on shared hosting

infrastructure

(Natnael Demeke) #1

i hosted on a shared hosting service with unlimited bandwidth and storage but still slow down to display results and load pages. pls help a brother out.

(Stephen Waite) #2

mysql-optimal-config-1.pdf (532.8 KB)
@visolveemr posted this a while ago for linux hosting, hope it helps :slight_smile:

(Natnael Demeke) #3

Thanks For the replay but i hosted it on shared hosting service and they told me that i can not edit my.cnf unless i have a VPS or Dedicated server.

But it is the problem with the database the total size of The database is 62 MiB and when i delete/remove the lang_constants table the speed is back to normal but when i put it back it slows down by slows down i mean u can say it won’t load at all.
Thanks for your help agin!

(Stephen Waite) #4

thanks for the feedback, how much memory do you have available?

(Natnael Demeke) #5

Unlimite database and bandwidth

(Stephen Waite) #6

that would be storage and network, maybe the hosting service knows?

(Natnael Demeke) #7

10 GB Storage and 100 GB Bandwidth

(HI) #8

Hello Natnael,

I understand that when you have lang_constants table loaded its slow down the instance which hosted on your shared hosting.

As you said - its on shared hosting we can use phpmyadmin to process the processlist script which will display all threads are running at the moment which will give us a clue what’s going on with mysql

For @stephenwaite question - you need check how much GB of memory you have in your shared hosting

@visolveemr document which mentioned for dedicated servers - but you can still overwrite your my.cnf while you’re in shared hosting

Please contact me if you further help - I am happy to help you

Email - sircrypto94@gmail.com

(Stephen Waite) #9

try upgrading to 5.0.1 if possible