Office Ally Missing Information

I am trying to submit claims through Office Ally. After I generate and upload the X12 form, the claim is being rejected for missing information. When I go to correct the claim, there is no information in boxes 7, 11a and 32. If I generate a PDF and print it on a CMS 1500 form, all the information is there.

I talked Office Ally and they verified the setup was correct. I’m using OpenEMR 5.0.0.

Any help would be appreciated.

hi @ThriveTrauma, guessing that you didn’t complete the subscriber info in the demographics? please make sure you choose self and you’ll see it autopopulate, and then you can make any needed edits. thank you

ps also check the facility info under administration to make sure you have the necessary info and then double check the encounter for that site to be selected as the place of service

Thanks for the reply.

All of that information is correct. If i print the claim out on a paper CMS 1500 form directly from OpenEMR all the information is there. When I upload it to Office Ally, the claim gets rejected by them for missing information. When I try to correct the claim, those boxes, which were filled in on the PDF version, are missing.

ok, thanks @ThriveTrauma, what does the view log in the billing manager state? also, was this an upgrade from 4.x or a brand new install of 5.0.0? thank you

The only messages in the log are:

Generating claim 1-8 for XXXXXXXXXXXX on 2017-05-11 00:10.

Generating HCFA claim 1-8 for XXXXXXXXXXXX on 2017-05-11 00:10.

Its a new install of 5.0

Here is an edited copy of the PDF that is generated. All the information is there.

thanks @ThriveTrauma, is Administration->Globals->Logging->Billing Log Option set to append? if not, please set it, save the globals, then regenerate the x12 file and check the billing log for missing info, thank you

It was. Checked it and reran the claim. Same information.

thanks for the speedy reply @ThriveTrauma, so the log doesn’t show a claim generated on 5/28?

Sorry, I should have said the same type of information. It shows the one I did today.

Generating claim 1-20 for XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX on 2017-05-28 20:11.
Generating HCFA claim 1-20 for XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX on 2017-05-28 20:11.

thanks @ThriveTrauma, what was the error message from office ally?

Error Description Error Code
Service Facility Information Required. RC117

Here is what is being generated when I create a PDF vs what the claim looks like after being uploaded to Office Ally. (The system is making me put the images in separate posts).

sorry @ThriveTrauma, forgot to ask if you have installed the latest patch ?

I downloaded it after the patch was released so I’m assuming I have the latest version.

hi @ThriveTrauma, the About tab will give you the details, like Version Number: v5.0.0, the last .# is the patch number

I installed the patch and uploaded another claim. Hopefully I’ll be able to see the status tomorrow. I’ll let you know what happens. Thanks.

So did that ever go through or…?