Office ALLY Integration

Hi
Can anyone tell me if Office Ally and/or ZirMed can be integrated with OPEN EMR so that when you input patient info into OPEN EMR that same info will populate Office ALLY or ZIrMed automatically without needing double entry?

TYAOT
CNM

Hi Colin,
It is possible to integrate OpenEMR with OfficeAlly or ZirMed. You can do so by adding your X12 partner details (credentials) i.e. OfficeAlly or ZirMed, under Administration -> Practice -> X12 Partner. Once the details are configured, you should be good to go.

If you need help with the configuration, let me know. Also, I have developed a custom feature that automates the X12 submission to OfficeAlly and ERA import back into OpenEMR. Let me know if you would like a demo.

Thanks,
Mandar

1 Like

hi @cmack, think your title and question is a little misleading. This is just the electronic claims process and OpenEMR can be set up for any clearinghouse or direct to payer implementation.

Thank you.

Stephen, are you saying that Office Ally only performs the electronic transmission of the claims to the payers, but does not execute the payments back to the provider?

Hi @cmack, no, they’ll send the ERA back.

Hi Colin,

Here is below flow from start to end:

1. Once you generate the claim you need to submit the claim to office allay from FTP or from office allay web application.
  2. Once claim is uploaded office allay send you stratus of your claim.
  3. Once claim got passed office allay send the ERA on FTP and email.
  4. FTP or email ERA you need to manually process into OpenEMR.

As @Mandar_Sahasrabuddhe mention you we had made all above steps automate for one of our client. You did not need to do this process manually, you just need to click on the generate claim button.

Thanks,
Nilesh

sir can you tell the procedure to automates the X12 submission to OfficeAlly and ERA import back into OpenEMR.i treid lot of website but i did’nt get correct response. can you help me.

i need demo for automation of claim submit to office ally

hlo sir i want to know demo

I wrote a module for my clearinghouse, it sends the 837 through a rest api and then downloads the 277/835s to the respective “f folders” for example f835.

Brad

Hi Mary, we would be happy to schedule a demo with you on this. Please let me know your availability this week and timezone.

Thanks,
Mandar

OpenEMR can send automated outgoing 837s (electronic claims) currently out of the box with a little configuration. The 835s (electronic remittance) will still be a manual process to post until that’s developed more.

Importing the files into the csv tables before posting may interfere with the posting script as it is currently written since it asks for an upload and when done processing will copy that file to the csv folder.

sir can you explain how to connected to office allay. which methodolgoy using for send claim.

am avalibale today 17/8/2022 8.30 pm.