Here is the Agenda for March 14, 2018 OEMR Board Meeting:
1. Call to Order. Roll call.
2. Approval of prior meeting minutes.
- January 10, 2018
- February 14, 2018
3. Financial Report
- only expenses in Feb
- paid $375 to legalzoom for help converting to 501c6 (12 month subscription)
- ~$137 AWS service charge for OpenEMR cloud use
- small but pesky paypal fees with donations
4. Unfinished Business
- Organization restructuring.
0. get approval from board for OEMR to apply for 501c6 status
- amend articles of incorp with state of North Carolina, editable version https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/images/b/bf/Articles_incorp_oemr.odt, with advice from Lee Peindl of McGrath & Spielberger, PLLC through OEMR’s Legalzoom subscription
- file 1024 with IRS with more help from Legalzoom and Lee ($800 filing fee)
- Cloud Partnerships.
- Conference outreach.
- Raising funds.
- Conflict of interest policy.
- Join OSI.
- Funding for FHIR
- Funding for Lab requisition form
- Open Collective accounting
5. New Business
- vote for oemr bylaws and articles of incorp change to 501c6
6. Public and Community Concerns
- Feel free to call in http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_Weekly_Conference_Call_Details