This is the forum thread for the next OEMR board meeting on Wednesday December 14, 2016. If you have an item that you wish to be on the agenda, then post it here (note we will also be going over all the items from the prior board meeting agenda since we didn’t obtain a quorum at that meeting).
hi, under Unfinished Business, Revocation status, we are still awaiting the letter from the IRS that will state their objection(s) to our reinstatement. Bradley Kuhn of the Software Freedom Conservancy has offered us assistance. I would like to get approval from the board to take them up on their kind offer.