New Quest laboratory module

Help,
After reading through this post, I located the Quest module in my OEM 7.0.2, install it, enable it and now I can’t access to log into my OEM. It is just a blank page. My OEM sits on Ubuntu 22.04, PHP-FPM 8.2, serving on NginX . Error log shows :
2024/03/27 15:36:21 [error] 1391#1391: *2118 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: Private methods cannot be final as they are never overridden by other classes in /var/www/html/emr/src/Common/Logging/EventAuditLogger.php on line 21; PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class “OpenEMR\Events\Encounter\EncounterButtonEvent” not found in /var/www/html/emr/interface/modules/custom_modules/oe-quest-lab-hub/src/Bootstrap.php:97
Any idea on how I can fix this?

I also see this error in my log but can’t find out how to fix this

src/Events/Encounter/EncounterButtonEvent.php

Since patch one has not been released. It will not work and possibly break your system. Unless you install all of the core parts that need to be in the system.

Uninstall the module until the patch is release or install the core parts that are needed to operate the module.

How can I uninstalled it? I can’t log in. What are the command line instructions to do a complete module uninstall

I got it back. All I had to do was to remove the directory in the …/interface/modules/custom_modules/oe-quest-lab-hub. Then I went to module management and uninstall it.

Is there anything else I need to do to be certain I won’t be haunted my this module until it is later release in future patches?

1 Like

Not that I know of at this time. Thanks for your patience and posting here on the forum.