New Install Care Coordination module fails to load

Situation
I have a clean installation of OpenEMR 7.0.0.2 on a fresh installation of Ubuntu 20.04 and have followed the CCDA setup guide. I’ve been able to install all the modules on the back end without issue and can run the serveccda.js module from the command line with no error, but I am unable to get the Modules - Carecoordination Screen to load. Instead of getting the expect output, I get this:

An error occurred

An error occurred during execution; please try again later.

Additional information:

RuntimeException

File:

/var/www/html/openemr/src/Services/Qrda/QrdaReportService.php:45

Can not complete report request. Node Service is not running.

Stack trace:

#0 /var/www/html/openemr/src/Cqm/QrdaControllers/QrdaReportController.php(27): OpenEMR\Services\Qrda\QrdaReportService->__construct() #1 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Controller/EncountermanagerController.php(97): OpenEMR\Cqm\QrdaControllers\QrdaReportController->__construct() #2 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(71): Carecoordination\Controller\EncountermanagerController->indexAction() #3 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch() #4 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() #5 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(97): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil() #6 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(132): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch() #7 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch() #8 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() #9 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(325): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil() #10 /var/www/html/openemr/src/Core/ModulesApplication.php(118): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run() #11 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/public/index.php(80): OpenEMR\Core\ModulesApplication->run() #12 {main}

I’m stuck with any further testing on trying to use OpenEMR for a project I’ve been asked to get working, so I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version 7.0.0.2

Browser:
I’m using: Chrome and Safari

Operating System
I’m using: Ubuntu 20.04

Logs
Did you check the logs? Not sure where the logs are
Was there anything pertinent in them? Not reviewed
Please paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability.
You can also turn on User Debugging under Administration->Globals->Logging User Debugging Options=>All

This is by Jerry…I hope it helps