New Install: Calendar not saving repeated events

I am setting up OpenEMR for my clinic. We have a fresh install and setting up the first provider.

I have 2 (probably newbie) issues:

1. Trying to save a repeated event (provider in office, lunch, etc) does not work - there is no event saved. Saving an individual day does work.

2. When saving an individual “in office” starting at the beginning of the day, it seems to last longer than the day. The clinic ends at 5pm. The calendar shows stopping then, but if I schedule a fake patient, I have options for the entire evening until midnight.

What am I doing wrong? What setting(s) is/are off?

Thanks in advance.
Matt

I checked logs and here is an example of an attempt to add a repeating event (which does not appear on the calendar):

Event: scheduling-insert

Success: 1

Comment:

INSERT INTO openemr_postcalendar_events ( pc_catid, pc_multiple, pc_aid, pc_pid, pc_gid, pc_title, pc_time, pc_hometext, pc_informant, pc_eventDate, pc_endDate, pc_duration, pc_recurrtype, pc_recurrspec, pc_startTime, pc_endTime, pc_alldayevent, pc_apptstatus, pc_prefcatid, pc_location, pc_eventstatus, pc_sharing, pc_facility,pc_billing_location,pc_room ) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,NOW(),?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,1,1,?,?,?) (‘2’,’’,‘4’,’’,’’,‘In Office’,’’,‘4’,‘2020-07-21’,‘0000-00-00’,‘10800’,‘1’,‘a:6:{s:17:“event_repeat_freq”;s:1:“1”;s:22:“event_repeat_freq_type”;s:1:“4”;s:19:“event_repeat_on_num”;s:1:“1”;s:19:“event_repeat_on_day”;s:1:“0”;s:20:“event_repeat_on_freq”;s:1:“0”;s:6:“exdate”;s:0:"";}’,‘9:0:00’,‘12:0:00’,‘0’,’-’,‘0’,‘a:6:{s:14:“event_location”;s:0:"";s:13:“event_street1”;s:0:"";s:13:“event_street2”;s:0:"";s:10:“event_city”;s:0:"";s:11:“event_state”;s:0:"";s:12:“event_postal”;s:0:"";}’,‘3’,‘3’,’’,)

Short update - partially figured out:

• As long as I put in an end date, it will demonstrate a repeating event.

My problem #2 continues to occur - even with clinic ending at 5pm and setting the correct duration of minutes, for some reason the calculation must be off as the calendar states the provider is available until midnight instead of 5pm

@tallmtt

We have done similar customization, you can refer here.
OpenemrPro

Thanks,
ViSolve

What I ended up doing was creating a time where providers are out of the clinic. This fixed the issue.