New Feature Request

drbowen wrote on Thursday, June 21, 2007:

From oemr.org: "There is anyway to sync calendar/appointments with outlook and so with pda ?? Best Regards"

Syncing with PDAs for the appointments sounds like a very good idea. How involved would this be?

Sam Bowen, MD

markleeds wrote on Friday, June 22, 2007:

I do this all the time.  I log in to OpenEMR over the internet with my phone/PDA.  I have a simple interface for running saved queries.  The one I use most is the query for appointments which gives the same info as the appointment screen.

Not exactly what you are looking for, but if you can have online access to your system, it works great.

okhra wrote on Saturday, June 23, 2007:

>>Not exactly what you are looking for, but if you can have online access to your system, it works great
Is this online access over SSL ?
Is there any writeup/procedures to make the regular http:// to https://  for openemr ?
Thanks,
balu raman

drbosman wrote on Wednesday, July 04, 2007:

In the far future I would like to add an interface where patients can login and view/change their appointments. That interface could be used for physicians accessing their schedule too; without access to the underlying patient records for security.

sunsetsystems wrote on Thursday, July 05, 2007:

The idea of a “patient portal” certainly has value.  You are welcome to follow up with some further details as to how it might work.  It’s possible that one or more users may want to pursue or sponsor its development.

Rod
www.sunsetsystems.com

Hi,

There’s a developer looking for small features to work on. Minor things like when users think I wish this did this or that etc. Any requests?

-brady

Hi…
How about LBF sending data back to things in the patient record. For example issues or billing codes to billing. Maybe get LBF forms to be placed in other categories like the other forms (instead of being stuck under Layout in the encounter).
Hope that makes sense. If it doesn’t, I’d understand It’s 4am.

1 Like