Need to Hire developer

We have several addiction clinics and are needing a few forms/templates for patient initial history/physical and followup. Overall simple but needs a few customization and abilities.

If any developer is willing to work on this please email me

Using openemr 5.01 on Ubuntu 16.4 on AWS

thanks

Atif Mian MD

Hi Atif ,
I would be happy to help as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hello Atif
We can also help you out in customizing OpenEMR.
If you are in need of development/support help please contact us via – sjsolutions19@gmail.com

Thank you

Hi Atif Mian,

Kovid BioAnalytics is a Clinical Informatics and Analytics company based in Pune, India. We have been working on OpenEMR customization & development for the last 5 years, and have an excellent understanding of the framework, code and features of the application.

I lead the OpenEMR development team at Kovid, and have worked extensively with customization as well as new feature development for the application. I am well-versed with the OpenEMR framework, and have developed custom CRFs, set-up third party interfaces, and customized features like billing updates, automate processing of claims from clearing houses, new patient portal, etc.

I am confident that we would be a perfect fit for this project and for further discussion please mail me on my email id nilesh@kovidbioanalytics.com.

Thanks,
Nilesh

Hello Atif Mian,

I can help and will be glad to assist you.

please reach me out through skype @ cis.am3 or email me at frank@cisinlabs.com

Regards
Frank