Name of Company
PEER Technologies PLLC, aka PEERClinic (https://peerclinic.com/)
OpenEMR Security Auditor
Currently the OpenEMR installation that our clinic runs has not been audited which can compromise our security. We need a security auditor that can come in and help us make sure our installation is as secure as it can be.
- Knowledge of how OpenEMR works
- Knowledge of how to connect to a VPN such as OpenVPN
- Knowledge of regulations set by HIPAA and The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC)
- Knowledge of how to use a Command Line Interface
- Knowledge of how to use the Ubuntu Server operating system
- Cyber Security bachelors degree and/or similar degree
This job is a temporary job. The person/individual/company will:
- Provide a security audit of our current system in detail of what needs to be changed
- Execute the changes that need to be made
- Do all of the above while making it as cost-effective as possible
- The person/individual/company will be paid for their work at a negotiable rate.
PEERClinic is a small orthopedic clinic in the heart of Fairfax, Virginia. We offer back pain and spine surgery services for our patients.
For more information
For more information please PM me.