Morphine Calculator

This is a placeholder for the announcement of a Morphine Equivalency calculator. Hopefully, right after the new year, there will be a PR for this. I am working on updating the code to the new code base and doing all the translations. We have been running it for two years. The graph is on the demographics page. I’ll make a global entry so it is off by default.
Where should I put it in the globals?

morphine_calculator

1 Like

hi @juggernautsei ,

Sounds and looks great. Recommend placing the global in Features.

-brady

@brady
In the report, I used “https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.2.1/jquery.min.js”. This is not in the code base. Can you please bring it in?

This looks awesome.

Is there a feature in the version of jQuery that doesn’t support what the v3.2.1 has? I didn’t even know there was a v3 out LOL

hi @juggernautsei ,

Currently with goal of getting everything on jquery-min-3-1-1 (3.1.1). Are you able to use this, or do you need to have 3.2.1?

-brady

Yes please, I’m close to up’ing most all of demographics to v3.1.1 and am going to use the v3.1 compatibility release to shake out incompatibilities elsewhere so, if possible lets stay at v3.1.1. If not possible tho, it’s not the end of the world as you know it, just as I know it :slight_smile:

There is a report that I built with a collapsing div to save space and only show details if desired. The sample code that I used as the base used 3.2.1. I tried it with 3.1.1 and it did not work. I have attached the code.

morphineReport.php (6.0 KB)

@juggernautsei remove the include for 3.2.1 'cause 3.1.1 is included in header…

That worked. 3.2.1 not needed.

@brady.miller @MatthewVita

1 Like

Hey @juggernautsei. I left some comments on the PR. Obviously this is a big feature so I’m sure we’ll need to go back and forth a bit.

Good stuff. Check out my comments.

Will do.