Modules page show a Page Not Found - apache2.4

I’m trying to look at some custome modules we created, however when we try going to this location /interface/modules/zend_modules/public/Installer we get a “Page Not Found”. How can we fix this issue?

Here we are again in a newer version with this same issue.

Ubuntu 20.08
Apache 2.4.41
PHP 7.4.3

Mod_rewrite enable

It should show up but it has not even with a reboot of the server.
What’s missing?

There are no error messages in the system log. What does Luminas need to work?

The browser suggests that this call is failing.

update: function(element,valueAccessor, allBindings,viewModel, bindingContext)
{
    var tabData = ko.unwrap(valueAccessor());
    element.src=tabData.url();
}

Visual

What does the access log show? Have you checked to make sure your apache site configuration is allowing .htaccess override? The openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/public/.htaccess needs to be able to set rules for the mod_rewrite engine. If the apache vhost (or main httpd configuration) is not set to allow overrides then this problem will crop up.

Here is what is in the access log. I know what you mean. I know what to go change. Sometimes this happens with some apache installs. where the default does not have the Grant All set.

"GET /p_ehr/interface/modules/zend_modules/public/Installer HTTP/1.1" 404 492 "http://10.10.10.142/p_ehr/interface/main/tabs/main.php?token_main=nv85DSQMAdAzst3k1X5fzASIF0kChJ9KEJOozR3S" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/99.0.4844.82 Safari/537.36"

In some installs of Apache, the 000-default.conf needs this added right below DocumentRoot

<Directory "/var/www/html">
       AllowOverride All
       Require all granted
   </Directory>

This fixed it for me in my installation.
We are hosting on AWS

I believe there is a specific setting to allow .htaccess to override site rewrite rules.
I don’t remember where however, web search is our friend.

1 Like

Same answer over here