I’m using: various

Operating System
I’m using: W11

Search
Yes - various searches

Logs
Did you check the logs?
Was there anything pertinent in them?
Please paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability.
You can also turn on User Debugging under Administration->Globals->Logging User Debugging Options=>All

Change themes here interface/themes
Then npm run build from openemr root to compile changes.

Thanks Jerry for the advice. Within the app I have already tried all the general themes listed without this helping. Looking at the available themes under interfaces, I don’t see any specific one that seems different to what shows within the app under Admin/General Themes. Can you perhaps point to to any specific theme under the interface directory that might sort my issue?

For further info. There was one theme I had not tested which I see now does help. This is “Solar”. With this one the upper tabs are now properly visible. All the others are good for the body of the App but not the upper menu and tab section. This is what I get under “Solar”

There are still issues with all our themes in one way or another. Mostly color pallette and base theme where there are still some hold over custom classes. Especially wit nav’s and tabs.

I pointed you to our theme directory so you could modify and fix issues or you may need to refactor some custom classes in core code.
You might look in this directory interface/main/tabs for core code dealing with tab render.

Theming is an area we’re looking for sponsors so we can finish the project.

Many thanks Jerry

I take note. I seem to have a workable them now.

I posted now a separate issue relating to the Ophthalmology module on array offset errors on “eye_mag_functions.php”

Jonathan