Mental Health Forms

Hi @hitechelp ,

We have the most recent version of this form by @jboyd13 (and some other of Dr. Boyd’s forms) here:

-brady

Hi Brady,
After looking over Dr. Boyd’s files I’m still not sure how to get them into our system.
Looks like the .sql files are called by some file that isn’t present in the commit,
I’m a novice programmer, but I can usually make sense of what’s going on but, not here,
So, I surmise that I’m either missing a piece of the puzzle or overlooking something.
Is there a “how to” for this? if not, are these forms included in v5.1?
And if not included in 5.1, will they work on Ubuntu 14.4 and Oemr 4.2.0?
TIA -David

Hi @hitechelp ,

Guessing that the biggest issue here will be 4.2.0 (this release was 3 years ago) since there have been significant changes in the layouts based form engine since then. Can see documentation by looking through the pages in the “Layout Based Visit Forms.” section in the user manual docs here: http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_Wiki_Home_Page#Supplementary

Layout based forms primarily are in the database, which explains the mysql stuff. They also allow use of a template form (the *.plugin.php stuff) to allow even more customizability (for example, to incorporate javascript stuff).

Because they live in the database, it has been tough to include these types of forms out of the box, like the other forms. Hopefully we’ll have some sort of mechanism in the future to allow this.

-brady

How to I use this PHQ9 form"

I have uploaded the LBFPHQ9.plugin.php to the appropriate directory but how do I access it from the ehr

thank you

Me, too… And reading from an old post, there was a openemr_PHQ9_02_06_17.sql that was supposed to be downloaded. What do we do with that?

I am using OpenEMR 5.0.1 v3. Reading on, BradyMiller Github, I noticed he had it in his openemr/sql folder. Is the next step is to load the LBFPHQ9.plugin.php into the EMR?