Medication Add window shrinks

When in the patient demographics and select medication. The overlay pops up and then shrinks.

Probably you need to rebase your project to latest git as many dialogs changes have occurred recently.

Can I just copy the new dialog.js ?

You can try but doubtful. Some scripts placed in iframes don’t reneder fully to get a height to auto size so a min height has to be set from calling dlgopen and in this case I believe this is called from demographic.php or stats_full.php. Besides dlgopen changes there are changes made to the prescriptions module you will probably need. I know it is a pain to rebase but I think it will serve you well to do now. I’d be willing to bet @brady.miller would help here as he’s helped me many times with evil git:)

Yes, you are right. I download the new copy just now and it works it should. So this thread is finished. Yes, git is evil and I have no clue how to use it to my advantage in that there are dozens of changes/modification that I make and having to carry them over is getting to be a very difficult task.

What do you know… glad you’re going again. May be a good idea to pull in the prescription smaty forms and confirm.php (weno)so you are up to date there.