Looking for help with EMR set up and customization

Name of Company
Free Medical Clinic in TN

Job Title
Open EMR developer

Job Description

We are looking to set up an open EMR for our clinic. We are familiar with the software through an international clinic; however, we need assistance with setting up an EMR and with maintenance and upkeep of it. I see there are some companies that do this but if anyone has any advice on where to look or who to contact that would be so helpful

Required Skills
Skills in developing openEMR
Able to help with maintenance and upkeep

Hello, reach out to Mario on

email: mjsove@gmail.com
phone: +1 (404) 710-2160

Hello @Hayes
Please check out

We have been doing this work for about 15 years and are not only expert developers who have contributed substantially to the OpenEMR codebase but we actually know how to provide proper customer support.
We are vendors for eRx subscriptions with NewCrop and support telehealth and other add-on modules.
If you’re interested feel free to DM me here or email helpdesk@mi-squared.com
Thanks!

• Harley

Hi,

Kovid BioAnalytics is a pioneering HealthTech & Data Analytics company based in Pune, India. Established in January 2013, the company has emerged as a leading player in the healthcare industry, revolutionizing patient care through cutting-edge technologies & advanced analytics solutions. With a relentless commitment to improving healthcare outcomes, Kovid BioAnalytics has become a trusted partner for healthcare providers, researchers & pharmaceutical companies worldwide.

I lead the Healthcare Development Team at Kovid BioAnalytics and have eight years of experience in OpenEMR customization. We have catered to clients in the US, Australia, and Canada for extensive OpenEMR customization, developing OpenEMR based virtual healthcare platforms and third-party integrations like NewCrop, WebExercises, FullScript, Availity, OfficeAlly, etc. We have worked with OpenEMR API creation & have also developed hybrid mobile applications for OpenEMR.

You can review our OpenEMR experience at:
https://www.kovidbioanalytics.com/open-emr/

Along with OpenEMR, we have also worked on other Open Source EMR projects like OSCAR EMR, OpenMRS, and some custom EMR applications. We have developed our own EMR platform for Indian providers - www.edhanvantari.com, which the Indian Telecom Ministry awarded the Startup Innovation Award in 2019.

Our entire team has undergone HIPAA compliance training, and we have excellent knowledge of HL7, Data Confidentiality norms, HIPAA regulations, GDPR, MU2, and MU3 regulations.

I am confident that our experience and knowledge make us a perfect fit for this project.

Thanks,
Roshan

Hi Cassidy,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin