Looking for a PT/FT Software PHP OpenEMR Developer

Name of Company
Duxlink Health

Job Title
PT/FT Software PHP OpenEMR Developer

Job Description
A software engineer specializing on PHP web development with 3 to 5 years of experience, especially on OpenEMR. Self-motivated and proactive candidates are strongly preferred.

Required Skills

• PHP Web Development
  • Microsoft SQL
  • Twitter Bootstrap

Preferred Skills

• CodeIgniter
  • Medical or Healthcare Industry Experience

Responsibilities

• Enhance existing PHP web application
  • Develop new PHP web applications
  • Integrate with backend REST API
  • Develop queries and updates for a MSSQL database

Benefits

• Competitive Salary or Hourly Rate
  • Cutting-Edge Technology Development
  • Innovative and Multidisciplinary Team
  • Stocks/Options for The Right Candidates
  • FREE Coffee

Duxlink Health, the fastest growing telemedicine technology/service company in Florida, is seeking a new team member. Our mission is to “Bringing Hospital Level of Care to Patients Anytime and Anywhere” by leveraging our innovative model and platform of integrated care. Duxlink Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Duxlink Health does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other basis. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.

For more information
None listed

Hi @kdemuth. Just wanted to let you know that the admins are figuring out a proper channel for posts such as these. We recognize the need and are working on it.

Thank you for your patience and we’ll be in touch!

Matthew Vita (admin)

Hi @kdemuth,

Just following up; we created a category for topics like this and I moved the topic. I made a couple of minor formatting changes to the post.

Best of luck in your search

Hello @kdemuth,

Warm Greetings from OPENEMR Developer,

I have more than 3 years of industry experience where i can work for you as a FT developer who has knowledge on all the skills you prefers and requires .

Please respond me back -

EMail - sircrypto94@gmail.com

Thanks