Login from external source

Hi

I would like to connect to OPENEMR from an external page written in PHP and read some information from the database.
How can I use the openemr login and password?

Thank you

I"m not quite sure what you are asking, but if I understand you correctly:

You want to access information from an OpenEMR database using a custom built webpage.

In order to do this, you would need the mySQL credentials. These creds are found in

sites/default/sqlconfig.php

Is this what you are asking? Can you give a use case or example of exactly what you are trying to do?

Thank you for your answer.
I would like to create a web page for use with a tablet. The page lists all the prescriptions of each patient.
I would not want to authenticate the user again but use the existing login.
Sorry I do not know if you understand.
Thank you

OK. It sounds like you are looking to have a report that you can print out that lists every patient and their prescriptions. If you go to interface/reports directory there are plenty of examples. Are you proficient in mySQL?

Yes I know the Mysql database and also the PHP language. I’m sorry I did not explain well. I do not want a report but can manage a new web page that is visible from a tablet. Unfortunately now with this version of openemr the display on the tablet is not good!!!
Obviously I do not want users to perform a new authentication but use the one they already have and I create a link to the new page tha I want to build.

Thanks

Ideally we would like all of OpenEMR to be responsive and usable on smaller displays. Are you interested in working on the existing Rx modules towards that end instead of doing it externally to OpenEMR?

Yes, I am certainly interested in working on existing modules.
Unfortunately, now I have an immediate need, I’m starting the procedure in a nursing home for the elderly and i would like nurses to use the tablet to view the prescriptions