Lifemesh room not connecting properly

Hello,

I installed lifemesh telehealth in openemr6.1 when creating the telehealth appointment doctor started a session with the patient and the patient received the email for connecting to the doctor for teleconsulting both room link window was opened. but not connected for both patient and doctor using another system/another browser. it works only with the same browser. what is the issue I don’t know?@lifemesh_support

Hi Kutty,

I understand that you are experiencing an issue where the patient and the doctor cannot connect to each other with their browsers. And it appears to only work when they use the same browser. Is this correct?

We have also observed that for any Chromium-based browser (eg. Microsoft Edge, Chrome), there has been a recent change such that a patient/doctor in a Telehealth session may not be able to use their webcams/microphones, or use the chat.

I would like to inform you that this is a known issue and we are currently working on upgrading our Telehealth capabilities, which includes video recording for download after the session has finished. This upgrade should also resolve the browser-specific issues you are seeing. We are targeting a release date of 1-2 weeks from today for this upgrade. No changes would be required on your side and we would be happy to let you know once the upgrade is in place.

In the meantime, we have found Firefox to work without any of these browser-issues. While it is inconvenient, if you must have the Telehealth sessions working please advise to use the Firefox browser before we have finished the upgrade.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, kutty.

Lifemesh Support

2 Likes

Hi Kutty,

We’re pleased to let you know that our Telehealth service on OpenEMR has been patched to resolve the browser-specific issue you were experiencing.

Can you please verify on your side that the Telehealth session is working as expected for both the provider and the patient?

On another note, we understand this has been an inconvenience and we’d be happy to give you a coupon code that discounts 50% off the $9.99 monthly subscription price for 6 months. If you could please PM us the email registered with the Telehealth service, we’d be happy to apply this discount on your behalf.

Thanks,
Lifemesh Support

2 Likes