Lab procedure order creation in OpenEMR

Hi every one,
I’m new to OpenEMR and I’ve installed the OpenEMR 7.0.0, and I was exploring the application. I want to know how to create the lab orders. Can some one help me with this.
The steps which I’ve followed mentioned below,

1. Created a patient
  2. created a encounter for the patient
  3. For creating the lab order, I’ve added the lab in the providers and later in the patient I’ve created the lab order by using this documentation
    URL: Sample Create and Use Procedure Orders 4.1-4.2 - OpenEMR Project Wiki

at the end when I’m trying to transmit the order to the lab (In-house), it is not happening.
Can some one guide if I’m doing anything wrong here.
Please find the below image for the reference,

Thanks,
RAMANJULU

If you are not transmitting HL7 to your internal lab (you’d need your procedure provider to be setup for this), then just hit the save button. It’s in the instructions you linked to but its not highlighted so its easy to miss.

Hi @adunsulag
I’ve created one in-house lab and also I’m able to generate the hl7 message also.
When I click on save and transmit one hl7 message is getting generated and downloaded, but the same order is not showing here Procedures-> Pending Review.

Check Electronics Report to see if it shows the sent order. Also be sure that the order configuration is complete for manual result entries. Otherwise if electronic results the order result hl7 will populate regardless what is in configuration. This is in case of results only w/o having a sent order.
Here are some screenshots of an order I just did. Note the configuration image.