Just for cash payment only

a new or old patient walks into a facility, A new account and new encounter are created for him. he pays the at the front desk Registration Fee and is told that at the end of his visit, a receipt will be issued to him. Staff goes to Fee/Charges to enter the Registration Fee charge and record the payment. At the Consultancy, the patient is asked by the staff the reason for his visit. the patient says that he has had Polyuria and Polydipsia for the past 3 months with weight loss and fatigue. Staff determines that Mr. Nemo will require a Comprehensive Exam, collects a Consultation Fee and enters the payment. the patient is asked to do a test, or go to the lab. At the lab his samples is required and the patient to told the fee for the lab test. the doctor collects the fee and enters the payment. then the patient is given a prescription, he goes to the pharmancy, he then pays for his drugs. I want a simplified payment method for this work flow, where the users can input the service rendered without all of the CPT4, CPT9, CPT10 codes and so on. i will be very glad if someone can help. i want a very simplified payment method. just for cash payment only.